PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cebuano rider

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cebuano rider Empty Cebuano rider Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:03 pm

jackfxdwg

jackfxdwg

Good Morning fellow Pinoy rider! Let me introduce myself. My name is Jack. I am a long time bike rider from Cebu and is a long standing member of the National federation of motorcycle clubs of the Philippines( Viasayas chapter), Cyclons and V max owners group.
I usually come to the California fom time to time to visit my kids and I have gone on some rides with friends, but is interested in joining your group for some rides.
Be safe on the road!

2Cebuano rider Empty Re: Cebuano rider Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:17 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Just let us know when you're heading our way Jack. In fact, check out the scheduled rides in the upcoming events webpage. Perhaps, you could make yourself available on those events. But wait! There's also this 7 to 8 days ride to Arizona, New Mexico, Colorada, Utah, and maybe to Sturgis, SD sometimes in July, but we're still working on it. However, our local playground is just as wonderful if you can't make the time. Smile

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://pinoyriders.com

3Cebuano rider Empty Re: Cebuano rider Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:33 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

I was also planning on riding along the Pacific Coast (Hwy 1) from Los Angeles, CA to the State of Washington sometimes in June or July. Wow! I can almost smell the sea breeze. Close your eyes and imagine waking up at the campsite along the beach somewhere near Fort Bragg to the aroma of a freshly brewed Starbuck's vanilla flavored Columbian coffee by Tiny Toy at 6 am and while getting out of your tent he comes up to you with a hot cup and greets you "Good Morning" with a big smile on his face. Then, you look out into the horizon toward the ocean and you see clear deep blue skies while hearing the waves pounding on the rocks nearby and you whisper to yourself, "What a wonderful world". Sad As you continue northbound, you run into some beautiful California girls waving you down as if they are begging you to stop for your phone number but we just stare at them and continue on because we are happily married men. No

4Cebuano rider Empty Re: Cebuano rider Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!...Dream on, Spiderman! lol!

http://pinoyriders.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum