PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mira Mesa Dual Sports riders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mira Mesa Dual Sports riders on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Good morning everyone. As per Gery's e mail, Mira Mesa dual sports riders are planning to camp in our backyard at Gorman/Frazier Park area for a fun-filled week-end adventure over Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area this Friday (March 27-29). Thought I pass it along in case you want to go. Laughing

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
View user profile http://pinoyriders.com

2 Re: Mira Mesa Dual Sports riders on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Let's take I ride up there on Saturday, sweet thing! Then proceed to Carizo Plains and enjoy what mother nature has in store for us this spring, provided San Andreas fault doesn't open up and swallow us whole. Question Cool

View user profile

3 Re: Mira Mesa Dual Sports riders on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Admin

Admin
I can't. Saturday is Maria's party. You go! Smile

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
View user profile http://pinoyriders.com

4 Re: Mira Mesa Dual Sports riders on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Sorry, had some family activities on Saturday. Sunday is ok for me.

Thanks and ride safe...Tiny Toy

View user profile

5 Weekend Ride on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Hello there,

Beautiful weather this weekend. Anybody wants to to ride, any suggestions? Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum