PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEEKEND RIDE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WEEKEND RIDE Empty WEEKEND RIDE Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Ano ba...Kumusta mga Pinoy Riders? Beautiful day this weekend. I want to ride, any suggestions? Cool

2WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

The poppies are in Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve! No carpets of orange yet, but brilliant patches starting to fill in the south facing slopes, with blinding yellow swaths of goldfields covering hillsides. The west-facing slopes seem to have succumbed to grasses this year, and the flowers are buried among them. Many other small wildflowers can be found along the walkways, such as tiny blue pygmy lupine, white forget-me-nots, yellow goldfields and wild parsley, and red maids. The upper part of Lightening Bolt Trail is a good place to see wildflowers, with a beautiful purple field of lacy phaecelia at the top of Kitanemuk Point. The South Poppy Loop has fields of poppies and goldfields that bring a rich floral scent when the wind blows.WEEKEND RIDE Img_0112
WEEKEND RIDE Img_0211

I'm good on Sunday Cool

3WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 pm

OK lets go Sunday.Where do we have to meet and time?

4WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Either Carl's Jr on San Fernando Rd and Sierra Hwy in Newhall or Dennis Restaurant off I-5 near your house in San Fernando at around 8 am?

5WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Spiderman,
Is it possible for us to leave @ 9:30 AM 'cause Bing called and wants to come but can't make it @ 8:00. Is this ok with you?

6WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

It's a great idea...it's near anyway. Smile

7WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Let's meet at Carls Jr in San Fernando, OK.. Laughing

8WEEKEND RIDE Empty Weekend ride Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Tiny Toy

Tiny Toy

I am ok Sunday, leave 9:30 AM at Carls Jr Sn Fernando/Sierra. Thanks

9WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

California poppies details have been posted in the upcoming events webpage.. I think I'm going on this ride. I love spring time but be advised, the rattle snakes are out. Mojave green rattlesnakes are active in the daytime on cool to warm days, and in the evenings on hot days. They are not aggressive and will not attack unless startled or threatened; they make you aware of their presence because they do not wish for you to get closer. If you encounter one on a trail, it will most likely move out of your way if you give it space. Attacks from adult rattlers are often "dry" bites so they can save their venom for hunting prey. Juveniles, however, cannot control venom dosage so their bites are highly toxic. Rattlesnakes are an important part of the food chain and are also protected. Without them, rodents could overpopulate and consume the flowers we come to see. Cool

http://pinoyriders.com

10WEEKEND RIDE Empty Re: WEEKEND RIDE Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Mga Pinoy Riders, Bro sorry I won't be able to ride this week-end I have a project to work on sa bahay and I will be out of town from April 7 to 14, 2009.
Enjoy and Ride Safe. See you all next week-end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum