PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocotillo OHV Part Camping June 13 and 14

+3
Spiderman
Road Runner
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Spiderman

Spiderman

I knew I was going to miss a great adventure. I can only imagine the fun-filled weekend adventure you had and surely, I won't miss the next one. Smile

Bert! Thanks for being there. I wanted to meet you in person but something came up. I'm a big fan of your dirtroad adventures. I hope to meet you in person in the near future. Cool

Road Runner

Road Runner

It was a great weekend! I road an ATV for the first time. It was not easy for me. I had to work hard to control the ATV; but it was fun. I had a full work out after the ATV ride.

Special thank you to Marquezren for organizing this trip and lending us his off-road machines and gear. Also thank you to Marquezren’s wonderful wife Fely for preparing the food, the two sons Marc and Paul for guiding us along the trails. You have two well behave sons and I commend you for that.

Thank you also for the company of Cargado and his family, Bert and Chief and his son. It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you guys again in our next adventure.

Bip bip,
Road Runner

marquezren

marquezren

I am glad that everybody enjoyed our last offroad trip. I am planning another one on the weekend of July 27-28. This time it would be at Jawbone Canyon Road, close to California City, along Fwy 14. This is a national forest so I could bring my guns and we could target shoot. I hope everybody could make it.

Also, in this place there is not too much big off road trucks racing each other in this area compared to Ocotillo Wells, which is a big concern by Bert Aquino for our safety.

Marquezre sir,

Is this in June or July? July 27 & 28 falls on Monday & Tuesday, probably you are talking month of June. Smile

marquezren

marquezren

June 27-28. That will be next weekend.

Hopefully sasama sila. wala pang sagot.I'll mention it this Friday night nila Bing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum