PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sin City baby !!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sin City baby !!! Empty Sin City baby !!! Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 pm

cargado

cargado

Hello

I take my family to Las Vegas every year in July to spend a week, we lounge and bbq at the pool area and just chill. One of the highlight of this event is day camping at Lake Mead and renting a few Jet skis. It is a blast there and Lake Mead has over 500 miles of shoreline. The place is massive. I know this group is the adventurous type so I would like to invite you all to this yearly trek we do up there.

It will be July 13-17. Monday to Friday. I like to take vacation on weekdays kasi no lines or traffic and rental fees are a lil cheaper.

feel free to contact me for any questions.

2Sin City baby !!! Empty Re: Sin City baby !!! Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

I'm sure this will be a good adventure, but I'll be on a solo-run on July 19-26, 2009 touring the countrysides, either the Pacific Northwest or the Midwest, depending on the weather. At this time my son James may be going...not a 100 percent. Please join me if you can. Cool

3Sin City baby !!! Empty Re: Sin City baby !!! Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Road Runner

Road Runner

Thank you for the invite Cargado. I can't join you. I do not have vacation time left for the year. Have a good time with the family.

Bip bip,
Road Runner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum