PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

finally I was able to log-in

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1finally I was able to log-in Empty finally I was able to log-in Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:04 am

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Sonny thank you for your help. :

2finally I was able to log-in Empty Re: finally I was able to log-in Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 am

Road Runner

Road Runner

Flat6T9,

That's good. Tuloy ang ligaya.

3finally I was able to log-in Empty Re: finally I was able to log-in Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Well, I'll dog gone! Beep! Beep! In my younger years, the Road Runner cartoon used to be one of my favorites, cause the area where he runs around looks like the Navajo National Monument in northern Arizona. Laughing

4finally I was able to log-in Empty Re: finally I was able to log-in Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:59 am

Sa wakas nakapasuk din. Tuloy ang ligaya. Razz Razz Razz

5finally I was able to log-in Empty Re: finally I was able to log-in Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Road Runner

Road Runner

Beep beep!!!!!

Saan ang sunod na lakad natin?

6finally I was able to log-in Empty Re: finally I was able to log-in Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Hmmmmm! I don't know. Maybe we can meet with Boyet (aka juandelacruiser) for breakfast and pick ourselves up and dust our shoulders off in Palmdale? Also, there's Whiskey Flat Days festival on February 15. You should mark it on your calendar. Then, camping in Death Valley. pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum