PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday's Ride to Kernville

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunday's Ride to Kernville Empty Sunday's Ride to Kernville Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Although, we prefer cool weather, no wind with plenty of sunshine, it doesn't always turn out that way. Weather forecast for Sunday is mixed clouds and sunshine. Highs in the mid-50s and lows in the 40s. The ride stands.. See you at Carl's. Cool

2Sunday's Ride to Kernville Empty Re: Sunday's Ride to Kernville Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Wish I could join you guys. Ingat.... bounce

Happy Valentines Day.... I love you I love you I love you I love you

3Sunday's Ride to Kernville Empty Re: Sunday's Ride to Kernville Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

Happy Valentines Day also, 007. Happy trip to Frisco. Avoid costly speeding ticket. Smile

4Sunday's Ride to Kernville Empty Re: Sunday's Ride to Kernville Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 am

Damn, watching the video is really great. I got smile on my face watching you guys wearing your color, really stands out, wow wish I was there. Razz Razz Razz

5Sunday's Ride to Kernville Empty Re: Sunday's Ride to Kernville Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:16 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

It was another fun day. Unfortunately, some members are seemingly uninterested, nonetheless...we had a "GREAT" ride. We missed your absence, and thanks for the phone calls you made just to check on us if we are okey. All is cool and as always, our family has priority. See you on the next one Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum