PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREETINGS FROM ROME!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREETINGS FROM ROME! Empty GREETINGS FROM ROME! Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 am

pianotouch2

pianotouch2

GREETINGS TO PINOY RIDERS U.S.A. FROM PINOY BIKERS ITALIA!
It's a pleasure to know that real brothers also exist in some part of the world who shares the same passion and love as far as moto riding is concerned. We hope we can be friends not only on the net, but maybe we can ride together in the future together in a very special occasion. Perhaps some of you may visit Rome, or some of us may visit U.S. Please feel free also to visit our website: http://pinoybikersitalia.webs.com/
We will appreciate your visit, and perhaps you can also join us and meet the rest of the group. You can also check our photos, who knows? You might know somebody.
MORE POWER TO PINOY RIDERS U.S.A. and RIDE SAFELY!
GODSPEED
/RAYMOND

2GREETINGS FROM ROME! Empty Re: GREETINGS FROM ROME! Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:55 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

Hello Raymond! I'm very proud to learn that young Pinoy brothers, roam the streets/backroads of Italy. Apparently, you're all having a great time, and..."YES"! We can be friends. I look forward in riding with you either in Rome, or here, in the good ol' USA. Words can not describe our playgrounds; you must experience it. Send us a shout out when you come our way and I'll do the same when I head your way. Ride safe and continue smiling. Smile Cool

3GREETINGS FROM ROME! Empty Re: GREETINGS FROM ROME! Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Road Runner

Road Runner

Hi Raymond,

Welcome to Pinoy Riders! Thank you for visiting. You live in a very beautiful country. I was in Italy for vacation last March 2008. Although I did not ride, I think the Italian country side has many scenic and interesting places that's ideal for motorcyle adventures. I visited the Ducati factory in Bologna and I had a great time touring the factory and it's museum. I hope I can join you guys for a ride in Italy someday. Please let us know if you are in Southern CA.

Please keep in touch.

Road Runner

El Patron

El Patron

even found that small filipino store which we spent more time than the vatican.
wouldn't dare drive that city with no gps....enjoyed the amalfi coast drive to sorrento and visit to padre pio. hope to meet some of you next time.

http://tri-signal.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum