PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electra Glide shift lever

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electra Glide shift lever Empty Electra Glide shift lever Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Mr Bond, in regards to the loose shift lever of your Harley, my friend at work
said that using JB Weld will work, but only temporary. You may be able to stick
something in between such as a hard material or whatever then tighten up the nut.
In any event, its best to replace the lever. The primary does need to be removed,
and its not difficult, just time consuming. It requires a special tool of a really
deep socket, but he said he has it and would let me borrow it. He also added that
its part of the pain and suffering of owning a Harley..heh heh heh Laughing

PS. He also said that its a similar procedure when replacing the drive belt
and he recommends to replace it while you're there. Ouuch! Sad

2Electra Glide shift lever Empty Electra Glide Shift Lever Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Spiderman, thanks a lot and I'll plan when to replace it and let you know so we can barrow your friend's tool. Smile

3Electra Glide shift lever Empty Re: Electra Glide shift lever Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Yan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko eh!!! any way let us know when you are
ready, will do it in my casa. Gawin na kaagad natin yan para wala
ng problema and to have a peace of mind. joke! joke! joke! Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad

4Electra Glide shift lever Empty Re: Electra Glide shift lever Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Flat6T9, My plan is this weekend sana. May lakad ka ba? I read the book how to repalce it and it is easy as long as we have all the parts. Rolling Eyes

5Electra Glide shift lever Empty Re: Electra Glide shift lever Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Mr. Bond, para sa iyo wala. What day? (saturday or sunday). Let me know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum