PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camping Music Slide Videos

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camping Music Slide Videos Empty Camping Music Slide Videos Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Good Morning everyone.. I'm sorry I couldn't go with you all. I had a bad cold. I really missed a good one, didn't I?

http://pinoyriders.com

2Camping Music Slide Videos Empty Re: Camping Music Slide Videos Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:06 pm

We missed you Admin. We really had a gooooood time and thinking of coming back some day.
Thanks to Spiderman for the wonderful pictures again and the music too.Mga pogi talaga ang Pinoy Riders. He, he, he. Laughing Laughing Laughing

3Camping Music Slide Videos Empty Re: Camping Music Slide Videos Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

That's right 007. Nothing compare. We definitely had a blast. WOO HOO!!!

4Camping Music Slide Videos Empty Re: Camping Music Slide Videos Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Admin wrote:
Good Morning everyone.. I'm sorry I couldn't go with you all. I had a bad cold. I really missed a good one, didn't I?

Definitely your loss Admin. I had my tent all for myself. Oh! well, maybe next time. Sleep

5Camping Music Slide Videos Empty Re: Camping Music Slide Videos Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

The Mecca Beach Camp & Salvation Mountain Ride are great, we all had fun from the start to finished. A bunch of good guys and gals. Let's plan another ride and everybody are invited. Love & Peace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum