PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings Canyon National Park Camping

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Kings Canyon National Park Camping Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Riddler69

Riddler69

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody can come out and ride, Its been a while since I
camp out with everybody, by the way Jong texted me and sign up for it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Ok, lets decide as to where the meeting place and time. Alex said that camping site will open at 2:00? Cool

Bond

3Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Riddler, it's nice to hear that Jong is going too. As 007 said
let's plan the rides meeting place and kickstand up time.
To finalize the ride I would suggest for us to meet on 1st week
August 2009.

4Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

I'll be working on that weekend. Maybe, I'll catch up after work? Whatever, ride safe and be proud.. Smile

5Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Riddler69

Riddler69

Okay, we will decide on the location and time first weeek of Aug.
I think 9:00 AM will be a good time to leave Its not that far. pirat pirat pirat pirat

6Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 am

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Spiderman, nice to hear that you are going to join us, call in sick ka na lang!!
joke lang siempre mas-importante ang work.

Riddler, Dima be-break in mo na rin your new tent. Is Jong riding with us or with
JDLC?

7Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty Re: Kings Canyon National Park Camping Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:39 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

I would call in sick if I can, but can't...not on a Saturday! We'll see. Cool

8Kings Canyon National Park Camping Empty KIngs Canyon Ride Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Riddler69

Riddler69

Hey Flat 69,

I dont know if Jong is riding with us or with his crew.
I wish makita natin sila...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum