PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride the Mountain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ride the Mountain on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 am

Spiderman, tawa ako nang tawa watching the video and also I love the sound. You did a good job again, keep it up. Also the food is very good, thank you very much my turn next time. We really had a gooooood time.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PRUSA missed you guys. Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Ride the Mountain on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm

No question about it, Mr Bond! Ride the mountain is plentifully enough to settle the nerves for a while, and the "all you can eat" seafood dinner was delicious. I really pig-out on the snowcrab legs, and that I walked my daughter's dog for about two miles to dispose of the excess. It was really another fine day. Cool Wink WOO HOO!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Ride the Mountain on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Admin

Admin
How dare you go eat at SUPPER BUFFET and didn't call me and Arianna! We had noodle soup while you were stuffing yourselves with seafoods! Sad Mad

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
View user profile http://pinoyriders.com

4 Re: Ride the Mountain on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Sorry my dear! But, it's 007 fault.

View user profile

5 Re: Ride the Mountain on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Admin

Admin
How can you put the blame on 007? "thank you very much, my turn next time", he said from his posting. What does he means? Huh! Sad

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
View user profile http://pinoyriders.com

6 DAMAGE CONTROL on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 am

Okay! I confess. My bad! Get dress! We're going out to eat.. Cool Hopefully, now we're good.

View user profile

7 Re: Ride the Mountain on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 am

Spiderman & Mr. Bond, nice photos I missed that ride next time nalang. For this week-end hindi ako makaka-ride will be doing my Year-end Inventory, Friday thru Sunday or hopefully matapos ko ng Saturday.

Flat6T9

View user profile

8 Re: Ride the Mountain on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 am

Spirdeman, that was nice on what you did to your family by treating them to a buffet. Your the men.

View user profile

9 Re: Ride the Mountain on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Spiderman,
Mukhang hindi masaya si mises. Ok ba siya? Food looks good. Sabihin mo sa kanya kakain tayo next time, my treat doon sa kinainan natin.

I have some errands I have to take care Saturday baka hahabol nalang ako late Saturday or early Sunday. If I have to go I'll drive. How about you?

View user profile

10 You missed a good one on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Thanks Flat6T9! Anyway, there's always a next time. Very Happy

You know women Mr Bond...After they're tickled, they smile again..he he he Very Happy

Admin and Arianna may not go afterall. Arianna has to attend a party. I'll ride my motorcycle after work and meet up with them, somewhere, somehow, I hope I'll be able to find them. The park is vast, but I think there's cell signal in the area. Cool

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum