PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PINOY RIDERS U.S.A.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride the Mountain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ride the Mountain Empty Ride the Mountain Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 am

Spiderman, tawa ako nang tawa watching the video and also I love the sound. You did a good job again, keep it up. Also the food is very good, thank you very much my turn next time. We really had a gooooood time.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PRUSA missed you guys. Sad

2Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

No question about it, Mr Bond! Ride the mountain is plentifully enough to settle the nerves for a while, and the "all you can eat" seafood dinner was delicious. I really pig-out on the snowcrab legs, and that I walked my daughter's dog for about two miles to dispose of the excess. It was really another fine day. Cool Wink WOO HOO!!!

3Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

How dare you go eat at SUPPER BUFFET and didn't call me and Arianna! We had noodle soup while you were stuffing yourselves with seafoods! Sad Mad

http://pinoyriders.com

4Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Sorry my dear! But, it's 007 fault.

5Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

How can you put the blame on 007? "thank you very much, my turn next time", he said from his posting. What does he means? Huh! Sad

http://pinoyriders.com

6Ride the Mountain Empty DAMAGE CONTROL Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 am

Spiderman

Spiderman

Okay! I confess. My bad! Get dress! We're going out to eat.. Cool Hopefully, now we're good.
Ride the Mountain Oliveg12
Ride the Mountain Oliveg13
Ride the Mountain Oliveg14
Ride the Mountain Oliveg15
Ride the Mountain Oliveg16

7Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 am

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Spiderman & Mr. Bond, nice photos I missed that ride next time nalang. For this week-end hindi ako makaka-ride will be doing my Year-end Inventory, Friday thru Sunday or hopefully matapos ko ng Saturday.

Flat6T9

8Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 am

Flat6T9

Flat6T9

Spirdeman, that was nice on what you did to your family by treating them to a buffet. Your the men.

9Ride the Mountain Empty Re: Ride the Mountain Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Spiderman,
Mukhang hindi masaya si mises. Ok ba siya? Food looks good. Sabihin mo sa kanya kakain tayo next time, my treat doon sa kinainan natin.

I have some errands I have to take care Saturday baka hahabol nalang ako late Saturday or early Sunday. If I have to go I'll drive. How about you?

10Ride the Mountain Empty You missed a good one Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Spiderman

Spiderman

Thanks Flat6T9! Anyway, there's always a next time. Very Happy

You know women Mr Bond...After they're tickled, they smile again..he he he Very Happy

Admin and Arianna may not go afterall. Arianna has to attend a party. I'll ride my motorcycle after work and meet up with them, somewhere, somehow, I hope I'll be able to find them. The park is vast, but I think there's cell signal in the area. Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum